A spiritual discipline based on an extremely subtle science, providing a path to healthy
living. It contributes a harmonious balance between body and mind, emotions and
intellect, self and society. With its origin dating back to thousands of years, the Yogic
system in India reached its full realization through the efforts of Saptarishi Agastya.
Yoga works on four basic levels of body, mind, emotion and energy. The four
classifications of Yoga include:
• Karma Yoga
• Bhakti Yoga
• Jnana Yoga
• Kriya Yoga
Widely followed Yoga Sadhanas are Yama, Niyama, Āsana, Prāṇāyāma, Pratyāhāra,
Dhāraṇā, Dhyāna, Samādhi, Bandhās and Mudrās, Ṣaṭkarmas, Yuktāhāra, Mantrajapa,
HOW YOGA HELPS?
.Apart from acting as a perfect medium of liberation from different constraints in life
thereby delivering peace of mind, prosperity and a sparkle in life…
• Yoga helps in maintaining physical fitness, cardio-vascular health and
• Plays a vital role in managing diabetes, arthritis, respiratory problems, hypertension
and lifestyle diseases.
• Acts as a natural cure for indigestion and back pain.
• Reduces depression, fatigue, anxiety disorders and stress.
• Relieves menopausal symptoms.
YOGA AT AKAMI
• Yoga Centre under the guidance of internationally renowned Yoga instructors.
• Yoga sessions will be open to both patients and guests.
• Basic and advanced Yoga classes at convenient time slots.